Bank Statement Loans
Are you self-employed and having difficulties using tax returns to qualify for a mortgage?
Bank Statement Loans are a valuable alternative lending program that enable you to use the deposits on your bank statements to qualify for a mortgage. We take the average deposits over the course of a 12 or 24 month period, to determine your monthly income.
Bank Statement Loans Allow For:
- Up to 90% loan to value with no Mortgage Insurance.
- Credit scores down to 600.
- 12 and 24 month bank statement programs.
- Loan amounts up to 3 million.
- Debt to Income Ratio up 43% and up to 50% considered.
- Owner Occupied, 2nd Home, and Investment Properties.
- 2 Year Seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy and deed-in-lieu.
- Interest Only Loans available.
- 2 years Self-Employed required.
- No Tax Returns required.
- 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- 30 year fixed
- Interest Only Option available as well
No Nonsense Underwriting
We've partnered with companies that make this loan and underwriting process as simple as possible. We have a great understanding and knowledge of these programs and can help you, the self-employed borrower, who is having difficulty obtaining traditional financing, secure and close your purchase or refinance. Give us a call or contact us today to discuss these available programs.
Contact a member of our team today to get the best service, rates, and terms available in our area.